Information collected automatically via the Internet
mistsalon.com logs http requests to our server. These logs capture computer information, navigation and clickstream data. Some of the information collected does not identify who you are. Other information, such as your domain name or IP address, may identify you depending on the naming standards followed by your Internet service provider. You may wish to ask them about their policies and practices.While we make no attempt to link the information captured to the identity of individuals, the information captured does identify the following:
1. The Internet domain and IP address from which you access our web site;
2. The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
3. Screen resolution of your monitor;
4. The date and time you access our site;
5. The pages you visit;
6. If you linked to the mistsalon.com from another web site, the address of that web site. This information is used to help us make our site more useful to our audiences by learning about the number of visitors to our site, and by monitoring traffic patterns and the types of technology our visitors use. We do not track or record information about specific individuals and their visits. Visitor information is not disclosed to anyone except Mist Salon & Day Spa Corp and business associates who need the information for legitimate business purposes.
Information Collected in E-mails and Web Forms
If you should choose to provide us with personal information — as in an e-mail or by filling out a form and submitting it to us through our website — we will use that information to respond to your message and to help us get the information you have requested. Mist Salon & Day Spa Corp does not collect personal information for commercial marketing or distribution to any private organizations. Messages sent via the Internet can be intercepted. If you are concerned about sending your personal information to us via the Internet, please give us a call and leave us a message so we can be in touch with you.